Home Staging for the Best Price
LET'S TAKE THE OVERWHELM OUT OF YOUR MOVE
Services to Fit Every Need
We specialize in using what you already have to transform your home into what a buyer is looking for (home staging), or a space that perfectly reflects your family’s style, needs and comfort (redesign). We offer professional home staging services in the Houston, Bellaire, West University, Southside Place, Meyerland, Sugar Land, Galleria, The Heights and surrounding areas.
Occupied Staging Services:
Consultation and Detailed Staging Report $250
In this intensive and fun two-hour consultation, we will be using a detailed Staging Report/Checklist to write down everything that needs to be done to get the home the best price possible!
- We start with a phone interview, so I can research your buyer demographic and prepare for our Consultation time
- Using a photo-filled, detailed staging checklist we walk through the home and discuss optimal, BIG return-on-investment, staging strategies that are designed to have big, emotional impact on your buyers
- The detailed report also includes my essential "Open House Checklist" and "Closet Organization Checklist"
Occupied Staging Day Starting at $400
This staging service is all about rolling up our sleeves and physically staging the main areas of the home based upon the Staging Report recommendations.
- We will make HUGE transformations using what you have to make the most of each space!
- I will bring in gorgeous staging accessories and artwork to style and elevate the look of your home to achieve higher impact photos.
- Accessory and furniture rental available at an additional cost.
- Additional services available based upon the home’s needs and home seller’s budget.
Vacant Staging Services:
Vacant Staging Starting at $2000 for 30 days
- Vacant Staging Starts with a free quote after walking through the home. Pricing based on number of rooms and luxury level of home.
- All of the main areas of the home will be fully furnished and acceesorized with beautiful on-trend furnishings that match the style of the home.